Meeting rooms may be reserved during the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. based on availability. Additional resource options include Wi-Fi, flip charts/white boards, cordless and lavaliere microphones, checkout laptops and ITV/IP video capability.
- Conference Center Room 306
- This is the largest room at the Ashland Campus Conference Center. It can accommodate up to 125 people, depending on the seating configuration. Renovated during the summer of 2016, this room is equipped with the latest in sound and projection technology.
- Conference Center Rooms 305 and 307
- These rooms are adjacent to Room 306 and can accommodate up to 40 people each or, with their walls retracted, can be combined with 306 to accommodate up to 200 people.
- Conference Center Lounge
- This space adjacent to the meeting rooms. With booths, tables, casual seating and lots of natural lighting, this area provides a comfortable venue for breaks, lunch, and informal presentations.
- Student Lounge
- This centrally located open space features a gas fireplace, booths, tables, café seating and conversation groups. Please note that this area is available only when classes are not in session.
- Multipurpose Classrooms 003 and 427
- These rooms offer the versatility of open space or classroom seating or a combination of both. Room 003 can accommodate up to 20 with classroom seating, and Room 427 can accommodate up to 26. Both are equipped with a computer, document camera, and ceiling mounted LCD projector.
- General Classrooms
- These rooms setup classroom style with rectangular tables and chairs to seat 18-24 people, depending on the room. Each is equipped with a computer and document camera, and a ceiling mounted LCD projector or an LCD screen for projection.
- Computer Labs 207 and 210
- In addition to the teaching station (computer, document camera and ceiling-mounted projector), these rooms include a computer for each seat. Room 207 provides computer access for 20 seats, and Room 210 for 24 seats.
Room Arrangement Ideas