Health Education Center
505 Pine Ridge Drive Shell Lake, WI
The Health Education Center provides health-related education to all locations within the Northwood Tech district.
About the Health Education Center
The Health Education Center is geographically centered in the district.
Provide a dynamic and innovative health education center to advance inter-professional learning resulting in safe, high-quality healthcare for Northwestern Wisconsin communities and beyond.
Create a comprehensive health care curriculum that:
- Enhances the use of simulated learning
- Utilizes virtual and tele-health experiences
- Advocates for and promotes patient care and safety
- Supports the application of healthcare-based skills
- Promotes collaboration between inter-professional groups
- Employs evidence-based learning
- Invites progressive engagement of student learning
- Fosters collaborative community relationships