Graduate Employment Information
University Transfer Degree - Associate to Bachelor's/Science is a new Northwood Tech program. No graduate employment information is currently available.
Start Here...Go Anywhere
Start at Northwood Tech, and save up to half the cost of tuition! After you complete your University Transfer Degree, you can continue your education to obtain your bachelor's degree and beyond.
Northwood Tech has articulation agreements with over 30 four-year universities.
Qualified Northwood Tech students will be guaranteed admission to UW-Superior as a transfer student after fulfilling specified requirements.
- Enroll as a new freshmen at Northwood Tech in either the Associate of Arts or Associate of Science program
- Complete the Declaration of Intent
- Complete the credits needed for junior standing at Northwood Tech within three years of the initial enrollment
- Meet with transfer program advisor at Northwood Tech at least once per semester
- Earn a minimum 2.0 Cumulative GPA and a minimum 2.0 GPA the term prior to transfer
- Meet minimum requirements for admission to UW-Superior
- Apply online for transfer admission to UW-Superior
Suggested Areas of Study
Potential programs of study for students completing the Associate to Bachelor's/Science program include:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Environmental science
- Health Care
- Information technology