Northwood Tech's Support Service staff cares about you and wants to make your academic experience at Northwood Tech one that you'll look back on with fondness. That's why the college provides a variety of support services and resources that are available to you when you need them.
- Registration and bookstore services
- Career planning by appointment
- Assessment / placement testing
- On-site monthly admissions meetings, Virtual meetings
- GED and HSED preparation
- Adult Basic Education classes / program preparation
- Training and development for business and workplace learners
- Credit and non-credit computer classes
- Certificates and seminars
- Credit level courses – General education and program specific
- Non-Credit courses for personal enjoyment
- Certification and re-certification courses
- Laser Pointer
5/22/2023 - 8/11/23
Monday - 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Tuesday - 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Wednesday - 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday - 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Friday - CLOSED
*Please contact 715.685.3008 for additional needs.
Monday, Thursday and Friday
January 24 - May 17, 2023
Every Other Tuesday
12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
(Open only on 1/24, 2/7, 3/7, 3/14, 3/28, 4/11, 4/25, and 5/9)
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Academic Support & GED/HSED Hours
Open Wednesday 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- June 1 - 22
- July 6 - August 3