If you are a veteran or a child or spouse of a veteran, Northwood Tech will help you navigate the college experience each step of the way.
How can Northwood Tech help you?
Support for military-affiliated students can include:
- Applying for benefits, such as the G.I. Bill®
- Navigating the college experience
- Providing academic and non-academic support
Programs at Northwood Tech are hands-on and career-focused. The welcoming community of students and staff care about your success and will provide you with lifelong connections and a network of support to help steer you in the direction of your goals.
Northwood Tech's Veteran Resource Center is a one-stop shop for everything you need to begin your education at Northwood Tech.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
Services Northwood Tech Offers Veterans
- Military Friendly® School
- Veterans Activities
- Veteran Priority Registration
- TAACCCT Grant Participants
- Veteran Student Advocate available
- If you have questions about your education at Northwood Tech, please contact Stephanie Smith, veteran student advocate, at 715.788.7087 or email Stephanie here.
- If you have questions about your military benefits, please contact Kathy Steffen, financial aid technician, at 715.645.7063 or email Kathy here.